Certified to high standard...
Natural is best...
Grown and processed by our friends
in a local community in Paraná, Brazil...
Drink with confidence...
Yerba Maté (leaf and stem), Cinnamon (bark), Cardamom (pods), Ginger (root), Cloves (flower), Chicory (root), Black Pepper (seeds), natural flavours. 100% Organic, Fairly Traded
* Boosts Energy (natural effect of Yerba Maté – the gentle energiser)
* Improves Digestion (ginger aids digestion by improving circulation and delivering oxygen to organs so they can perform optimally)
* Supports Immune System ( Cardamom has been a staple of Tibetan medicine for centuries and it contains high doses of vitamin C and other nutrients that keep your immune system healthy)
* May Improve Heart Health (cinnamon may help to lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure)
* May Protect Overall Cell Health and Prevent Chronic Disease (contains polyphenols – powerful antioxidants)
Tea Pot or Tea Ball
Use between 1 tsp to 1 tbsp per cup, and let steep from 1 to 5 minutes, according to taste. It is always good to wet the herb with cold water before steeping.
In an 8-cup press, use about 1/3 cups. For 3-4 cup presses, use 3-4tbsp. Moisten with cold water before adding hot water to the press. Steep for 1 to 5 minutes.
Filter Coffee Machine
Put I/4 cup of herb into the filter. Wet the herb with cold water before running the coffee machine‘s cycles.
Sun Tea (Cold-Steeped)
For iced tea, add 1/4 cup per liter to a jug or jar. Add cold water and let steep overnight (in a refrigerator or cool spot) for at least 4 hours.
Add your choice of milk and your favourite sweetner… Enjoy!
This tea is a stimulant. Pregnant and nursing mothers and those with a health condition are advised to exercise caution and seek a medical advise before consuming.
We use Australia Post Express Post service and will post your tea within 2 business days of receiving your order. It generally arrives in Sydney Metro on the same week and in 2 weeks interstate.